Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Holy canoli, Batman - fat girl in tights!

Well, pantyhose, to be precise. I am off to a job fair any second now but I had to share that I AM WEARING PANTYHOSE -- AND THEY FIT!!

I can't even remember the last time I wore pantyhose. It's been years. Literally. I remember trying to squeeze into hose that were just barely big enough, or not even big enough, for Easter Brunch or Christmas Eve as a teen and preteen, and they'd always run, and I thought I was just clumsy and bad at being a girl. But lo and behold, when they fit, they're easy to put on, too! I thought it was my fault. But no.

I hope Avenue still makes EEE... who knows when I even bought this pack of hose? I think it was when I signed up for an Avenue credit card and it came with a free pair. Whee! Hope I can get more! I feel all grown up and put together and even a little bit sexy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment